Mark S,

TW Tones could be right.
I have been playing with the editor, the outliner and they just works. I
have been using the outliner each day since the first version because I
find it useful. I just do not have anything intelligent to add to that. I
am sure it will be a loved addition to Tiddlywiki.

I am not a regex person, so I hope it will not be a necessity, but an
option?

Birthe