We don't know what's in vasSumGraph (or New Tiddler 1 in your other
example), so it's hard to comment.
I can only speculate that vasSumGraph contains a process for generating a
list of numbers. In which case you might
need to wikify it first,

<$wikify text={{||vasSumGraph}} name="nums">

<$sparkl values=<<nums>>/>

</$wikify>

I think we need to know a little more to be of service.

Good luck!