Hi Mobil Home,

Others have already answered on the clear superiority of TiddlyWiki over
other formats to express complexity in writing, and I think we still are
far from having explored all the benefits of non linearity, asynchronous
interaction, computed content, not to mention dynamically embedded external
resources. My belief is that TW5 can help authors create *Open Works*, or
better yet *Works in Movement*, as predicted by Umberto Eco back in 1962
(!) in his beautiful essay *The Open Work*.

However, a critical part of your question is "I cannot publish it via KDP".
Actually, Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Google and Kobo have imposed ePub
and Mobipocket to the publishing industry as the sole formats they accept
to handle. Eventhough you may find independent bookstores that accept more
formats, they represent peanuts in terms of revenue for the publishers. So,
as of now, reaching your readers through actual sales cannot be a
motivation for you as an author...

This may change though, as ePubs become easy to convert into TiddlyWiki
(via Jeremy's side work on ePub parsing) and as *Books in Movement *get
created and promoted, but this is a chicken and egg problem, so don't hold
your breath!

Cheers,
-- Xavier Cazin