Hi Mat,

Yeah, you often can find fully functional browsers in the "experimental"
sections of many readers, and they do load and render TW5 pages! But they
are almost unusable right now, not only because navigating and rendering is
very slow, but also because the greyscale does not match (probably a
special theme would do, though).

Cheers,
-- Xavier Cazin