Souk21,

This is a great contribution from a new tiddlywiki user, thank you.

I do like its standalone independence behind ctrl-p, We are getting so many
advances in quick access to advanced features in a few directions right now
so don't be surprised if adoption is slower than normal, users may be being
overwhelmed. Floating editor toolbars, editor context responsive and other
tools are "in the works". Yours is a serious contributor to tiddlywiki
flourishing.

In a new thread for EditorMagic in Development
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/tiddlywikidev/HeYGf24BSTE I
am developing a method to extract programaticaly macro and widget info from
tiddlywiki.com or empty.html to build a library of sorts that can be fed
into such tools,

Perhaps Command Palette can be part of this? allowing such content to be
accessed from a shared resource?

If interested please join that thread.

Regards
Tony