Folks

I am also excited about this solution but as a long time user I see many of the
suggestions touching on either existing shortcuts or solutions out there.

Perhaps part of this solution should be providing information about existing
features. Otherwise in future a new user, once this solution has matured, will
find multiple answers and in each there will be extras and deficiencies. I
plead we keep quality by ensuring consistency.

This solution appears to have a great deal of flexibility to leverage existing
methods, so can I suggest we do our best to align these.

Please try and satisfy requirements through the customizability or standard
tweaks as well.

An example may be the creation of a parallel process trigger that will bypass
an attempt to customise a global process.

Regards
Tony