I’ve read a quote before about programming, but if I remember correctly, I
found it about note-taking methods. Does anyone know? Where does this quote
come from?

It was similar, if I remember correctly:

"When we start programming, we have to forget what programming is, what a
computer is, and that's the only way we can be really creative."