On Saturday, August 29, 2020 at 3:12:22 AM UTC-7, bimlas wrote:

> I’ve read a quote before about programming, but if I remember correctly, I
> found it about note-taking methods. Does anyone know? Where does this quote
> come from?
> It was similar, if I remember correctly:
> "When we start programming, we have to forget what programming is, what a
> computer is, and that's the only way we can be really creative."

Though it's not the same, many years ago, I wrote:
*"The best way to learn how to use TiddlyWiki, is to forget that you don't
know how to use TiddlyWiki".*

and I'm reminded of this quote from Douglas Adams:
*“There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning
how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”*
(http://www.extremelysmart.com/humor/howtofly.php)

*-e*