Saq,

Thanks for the list.  A better phrase would have been "natural language"
date parser.

Dates in TiddlyWiki appear to be under-supported.  Would you agree, or am I
missing something?  I know about the 3 Date filter operators.  But there
seems to be a gap between the date storage format and the ability to enter
dates in a convenient way. I have not even found a proper working date/time
picker, which should come built-in imo.

I don't even know where to start.  Do you have a github or anything I could
browse for clues?

Thank you.