While trying to understand why dates are handled as they are in TIddyWiki,
I found out it is not TiddlyWiki but Javascript that is the problem.

View this thread
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7556591/is-the-javascript-date-object-always-one-day-off>

for some craziness (https://stackoverflow.com/a/31732581)