On Monday, September 28, 2020 at 12:12:51 AM UTC-7, Atronoush wrote:

> I used the custom filter like [tag[hmw]] and saw how nicely they were
> added to Calendar!

That was what I was thinking about when I added the custom filter.
It makes it possible to use the calendar as combination of the
$:/AdvancedSearch Filter tab ($:/core/ui/AdvancedSearch/Filter)
and the Sidebar Recent tab ($:/core/ui/SideBar/Recent) with the
added advantage of showing tiddlers by created *and* modified dates.

Timer is already great and has many features. The below are optional minor
> suggestions
> - a small button to click and see the full calendar opened in story river
> e.g. TiddlyTools/Time/Calendar

When viewing the TiddlyTools/Time/Calendar in the Story River, clicking on
a month name heading
toggles between year-view and month-view.  However, the SidebarCalendar
month-view always
displays the month-view, and clicking on the month name heading in the
Sidebar was being ignored.

To address this, I've just updated the SidebarCalendar (and the core
Calendar code) to add
a flag that indicates when you are viewing a month in the sidebar and
invokes a new macro,
showheading_sidebar(), instead of showheading_toggle().  This causes the
click on the month
name heading in the SidebarCalendar to open TiddlyTools/Time/Calendar in
the Story River
and display the year-view.  It also sets the year-view to show the same
year as is currently
being viewed in the SidebarCalendar.

This should hopefully produce the effect that you suggested.  Let me know
how it goes...

- a small button to show monthly view / yearly view /weekly view in
> TiddlyTools/Time/Calendar

As I noted above, when viewing the TiddlyTools/Time/Calendar in the Story
River, clicking on
a month name heading already toggles between year-view and month-view.
There is no "weekly view".

> - a small button to show the schedules in TiddlyTools/Time/Calendar

"schedules" ???  I'm not sure what you mean.  Please elaborate.

> - lets use tiddler color field for events when absent use default color

Events are not stored as separate tiddlers.  Thus, there is no associated
"tiddler color field" to be used.

Events are defined as a text-based list in TiddlyTools/Time/Events and can
also be defined in
".ics" ICalendar tiddlers imported from external sources such as Google
Calendar and
https://www.calendarlabs.com/ical-calendar/

(see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICalendar for details of the .ics format)

enjoy,