On Monday, September 28, 2020 at 11:52:45 PM UTC-7, danraymond wrote:

> Yes it's the one from the countdown.
> I don't get a "close" button. See image

Wow.  That is very odd.  A normal modal message display has three parts:
   tc-modal-header, tc-modal-body, and tc-modal-footer.

For the Countdown modal message:
   the tc-modal-header shows the name of the tiddler in which the timer
occurs (i.e, "My Timers")
   the tc-modal-body shows the countdown message text (i.e., "my message")
   the tc-modal-footer shows the message box buttons (i.e., "close")

Your snapshot appears to be showing only the tc-modal-body.
I wonder if you have some CSS that is hiding the other parts.

-e