On Monday, September 28, 2020 at 11:23:37 PM UTC-7, danraymond wrote:

> One thing, the popup for my timers does not go away. I assumed ESC would
> do it but to no avail. my tiddlywiki is seen underneath dimmed out but
> behaves as if the popup is not there?
> How to dismiss the popup?

I assume you are referring to a "countdown timer", which displays a *modal*
message box
(not a "popup") when the countdown reaches 0. To dismiss it, you must press
the "close"
button in the lower right corner of the modal message box.  Currently,
there is no handling
for keyboard input, so you must use the mouse to click the button.

-e