> - When several tiddlers are open those with closed content pressed at
> right or left reveal small color bars that seem part of the content like
> tag is not hidden. May be you need to set a minimum/maximum width for the
> title ribbon to display only title and hide everything else

Could you please attach a screenshot of the glitch you are experiencing?
I can't replicate it in Firefox/TiddlyDesktop.

- The backlinks from stream items are displayed as long numbers. While I
> understand these are small tiddlers store the stream items, but showing
> such numbers on source tiddlers make no sense! You should back link to the
> host tiddler keep the stream items. Understanding those long numbers and
> follow back is difficult.

You can quickly preview a reference by hovering on it while pressing SHIFT,
you can also use the breadcums below the title to navigate to the parent
tiddlers.
Let me know if this works for you!