On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 2:43:01 AM UTC-7, yrosgi L wrote:

> The node-tiddlywiki store separate tiddlers into the single directory
> "tiddlers" under the server's root.
> As I know that the file system such as NTFS' maximum file number is
> 2^32-1, what will happen when the number of tiddlers reaches the file
> system limit? Will the global search function still work?

If your system reaches 2^32-1 (4,294,967,295) *files*, then there wouldn't
be any room for temporary system files, much less tiddler files.  Thus, I'd
be more concerned about the whole system -- not just the browser that is
running your TiddlyWiki -- failing in some strange and probably
unrecoverable ways.

-e