yrosgi L,

There would be a lot of other methods need such as skinny tiddlers, etc..
to build something of the scale you ask.

TiddlyWiki interactivity and searchability is part of its architecture, as
a result I believe it has some design elements that may fight against such
a large implementation.

Not withstanding these points and from Eric and Mario it is "software" and
a lot can be done. for example;

   - Depending on the data you could move it into data tiddlers
   - Getting tiddlywiki to talk to an external database such as in NoteSelf
   - Building a search index of you data and searching that instead
      - If there is a lot of common words in data it can be reduced to a
      smaller index

If we knew more about the nature of the data that would consume so many
tiddlers perhaps we could craft a solution, however just as I would not use
Microsoft Excel for the data I have in my TiddlyWikis there is a point
where tiddlywiki may not be suitable.

Regards
Tones