Hi Mario,

This question actually raising when I think and care about what case will
cause performance issues. For example, if my wiki has 65535 tiddlers and
each tiddler near about 128KiB, will the search box still work fine? or
whether the wiki start time become longer?

PS: the number 2^32-1 is just a maximum I think in theory that on my disk.

L,

在2020年10月11日星期日 UTC+8 下午7:33:35<PMario> 写道: