It doesn't pay to get too attached to any company. What I learned the hard
way on my own site was that a service can be sold overnight and change
completely. This is why I currently pay by the half year even though it's
more expensive. When you change, and are forced to cancel, you'll forfeit
everything you paid.

A company that doesn't respond in two days to a customer doesn't sound like
a good company.

It would be really interesting to know how much space the tiddlyspot
project was taking. I notice that DisasterHost doesn't specify how much
disk space you're allowed. But obviously, there has to be a limit of some
kind.