On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 8:02:46 AM UTC-7, Eric Shulman wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 7:18:47 AM UTC-7, André Carvalho wrote:
>>
>> There is, at least, a violation of good-faith and a right of accessing my
>> data under EU law that I'll exercise if there is no other solution.
>>

> In keeping with the "I'm not a lawyer but I play one on the Internet"
> theme...

Continuing your "not a lawyer" theme, DH is a California company, so it's
likely EU laws won't apply. Even Prop 24 doesn't seem to provide "data
guaranteed" rights.

Having read the Wikipedia page, I'm really hoping this is just a fluke.
They went to bat to fight for their customer's privacy rights, moving them
into the "good guy" category. Of course, maybe they wrote the wikipedia
page ;-)