(OK, so it seems Tiddly Drive may work for personal TW5 portability even in
institutional settings... BUT Tiddly Drive still is not a professional way
to point *others* seamlessly to the whole project or permalink/permaview
(tiddlyspot url links, how I will miss you!), since the google drive link
presumably would not function for someone who doesn't have both google
drive and TiddlyDrive, and we'd need to coach recipients through
download-and-open-and-find, and/or using the "open with ... Tiddly Drive"
dropdown.)