Alfonso,

I just tried to set up Droppages, and even an hour after setting it up, I
get this odd result:

When I try to load my TW5 html file via the URL (when the file is indeed in
my dropbox under the appropriate folder), the browser's content area stays
blank, BUT the browser  (and I've tried all three on my mac) is clearly
*trying* to load the right page, because the site header info is properly
displaying, based on what's in my TW5.

Here's the url: http://espringer.droppages.com/index.html

Any clues?