Mohammad,

I think you will find empty.html is near its smallest, and as speeds and
storage increases this size becomes even less important, but yes we hope
tiddlywiki is universal, and there are very different circumstances the
world over.

   - On the server side there is a way to externalise javascript and of
   course make use of skinny tiddlers so arguably you could reduce the size
   "served" at least initially.
   - Also since tiddlywiki is a single file there are arguments that its
   performance after initial load is higher and caching and CDN's may work
   better.
   - Always use a splash screen to accommodate slow loading tiddlywikis.

Have you some pressing issues that makes you to take this path to minimise?

To me the same efforts would be better targeted.

Regards
Tones