It seems GitHub has changed its default branch from master to main
https://www.zdnet.com/article/github-to-replace-master-with-main-starting-next-month/

@Jeremy
The documentation for saving to Git Service shall be modified. See
https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#Saving%20to%20a%20Git%20service

master --> main

--Mohammad