Ciao Mohammad

Great work. I have little to say as it works really well. Two small issues

1 - On Presentation Mode on FF Windows there is dead white-space at the
bottom that does not need to be there ...

[image: Screenshot 2021-01-25 140903.jpg]
2 - I think it would be helpful to have an explicit "GOD MODE" :-). What I
mean is a clearer way to force a presentation to display on start-up. So it
acts a bit like a "kiosk". So you can put online a show that is JUST the
show, with NO access to author mode.

Overall it is a really great piece of work---both on desktop and on mobile.

Best wishes
TT