On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 4:49 PM TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> Ciao Mohammad

Hello Josiah,

> Great work. I have little to say as it works really well. Two small issues

Thank you!

> 1 - On Presentation Mode on FF Windows there is dead white-space at the
> bottom that does not need to be there ...
>
> [image: Screenshot 2021-01-25 140903.jpg]

I am not sure, but I think that's the slot for the progress bar. Check the
presentation with the vanda theme and note how the progress bar works!
Side note: all themes, like vanda, mitra, irana, homa, ... are ancient
Persian girl names :-) The vanda theme is the basic one.

> 2 - I think it would be helpful to have an explicit "GOD MODE" :-). What I
> mean is a clearer way to force a presentation to display on start-up. So it
> acts a bit like a "kiosk". So you can put online a show that is JUST the
> show, with NO access to author mode.

I like your idea. I also think I need to have another demo page especially
if we target non-Tiddlywikians.

> Overall it is a really great piece of work---both on desktop and on mobile.

The stylesheets need to be improved and be responsive.

> Best wishes
> TT

Much appreciated!