Måns,

This could be quite easy to do on your own, one reason is that by
definition slides are often landscape and pages portrait.

   - Create a new tiddler that displays/transcludes all slides within it
   (with a list widget)
      - After each slide display the "personal notes: and or the authors
      slide notes
      - After the notes use css to display/force a page break
   - Open final result in New window
   - Print to PDF

Of course Mohammad can create the single tiddler view and add it to the
plugin

Regards
Tones