I'm trying to run TiddlyWiki in node.js, behind Nginx such that I can spin
up various wikis, all accessible by appending the name of the wiki to the
end of the URL.

   - My test install is using Debian 10.8, Nginx 1.14.2-2+deb10u3,
   TiddlyWiki 5.1.23.
   - I'm running my testwiki from /var/www/html, as www-data:www-data.
   - I've created a unit file for it to run from systemd.
      - It is basically set to start as follows:  node
      /usr/local/bin/tiddlywiki testwiki --listen host=192.168.1.212 port=8080

I've used the following links for information:

   - https://www.npmjs.com/package/tiddlywiki
   - http://www.brool.com/post/setting-up-tiddlywiki-behind-nginx/
   - https://ssine.ink/posts/tiddlywiki-setup/
   - https://blog.joshsullivan.io/2019/02/20/creating-online-tiddlywiki/

I've even tried looking at different posts in this group but either my
setup is not like what I'm reading about, or the fixes for others are just
not working for me.

I seem to have no problem running the wiki on it's own.  It is accessible
via port 8080, and works as expected.  However, when I try to put it behind
Nginx, I can access it over port 80, but I immediately get 3 errors from
syncer-browser-tiddlyweb:

   - XMLHttpRequest error code: 404
   - Error retrieving skinny tiddler list: XMLHttpRequest error code: 404
   - Sync error while processing save of '$:/StoryList': XMLHttpRequest
   error code: 404

Right now, my Nginx site file looks like this:

server {
       listen 80;
       listen [::]:80;

       server_name _;

       root /var/www/html;
       index index.html;

       location /testwiki/ {
               try_files $uri $uri/ @proxy =404;
               proxy_pass "http://192.168.1.212:8080/";;
               proxy_set_header  Host  $host;
               proxy_set_header  X-Real-IP  $remote_addr;
               proxy_set_header  X-Forwarded-For
$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
               proxy_set_header  X-Forwarded-Proto  $scheme;
       }
}

I've changed this often while troubleshooting. I've just stuck with this
configuration because I'm not longer seeing errors in the Nginx logs, so
I'm starting to think Nginx is not the problem, but maybe the way I'm
running the tw.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.