Firstly, thank you to those involved in making TiddlyWiki the amazing tool
that it is.

I currently use a proprietary journalling app called Day One
<https://dayoneapp.com/> for keeping a chronological record of special
family memories, but am keen to migrate to TiddlyWiki.

In Day One, all entries are automatically sorted by the date that the
memory occurred, as opposed to when the entry was actually posted. This is
important to me, because entries are usually added in retrospect and my
brain doesn't always remember to add them in the order that they actually
took place!

For example, if I add three memories that took place in this order on 1
Jan; 1 Mar; 1 Feb, the entries automatically appear in descending order
based on the date that the memory occurred like this: 1 Mar; 1 Feb; 1 Jan.

Is it possible to replicate this behaviour in TiddlyWiki? If so, what is
the easiest way to set this up? I don't mind playing with things to get it
working and have a technical background, but please do explain it like I'm
5!

Kind regards,

Mike