@Mike This is totally achievable in TiddlyWiki, but it depends on exactly
how you want to store your data.

One approach would be to create a new tiddler for each memory that you want
to capture, and then use a field to store the date that it occurred.

1. Create a new tiddler, tag it "Memory" (or whatever you want), and fill
in the title and text as you please.
2. Go to "Add new field" at the bottom of the tiddler, and create a field
called "memory-date" (or whatever you want), with the date as its value.
3. To generate a list of all memories and sort by date, from newest to
oldest, you can add the following macro to another tiddler:

<<list-links filter:"[tag[Memory]!sort[memory-date]]">>

One thing you might want to do is use the date-picker plugin
<http://kixam.github.io/TW5-datePicker/> to make it easier to set the date:

1. Install the plugin as per the instructions on the site.
2. Create a new tiddler with whatever name you want, and tag it
"$:/tags/ViewTemplate". This is a special tag that tells TiddlyWiki to
automatically display the contents of the tiddler on every other tiddler in
the wiki.
3. Add the following text to the tiddler:

<$list filter="[is[current]tag[Memory]]">
<$edit-date icon="$:/plugins/kixam/datepicker/icon" field="memory-date"/>
</$list>

Now you will have a date picker icon on every tiddler with the tag
"Memory". So you don't need to edit the field directly, just click on the
icon and select the date.