Hi Mike,

do you mean with "date that memory occured" the initial recording date? In
that case you "only" have to sort the journal entries by
tiddler-creation-timestamp. Filter:
[tag[Journal]sort[created]]

Tiddler-Text for display:

<!-- Table only for formatting purpose -->
    <!-- Filtering all Tiddlers with tag "Journal", sort them acording
created-Field -->
    <!-- an ! before sort would sort in decand order.-->
    <$list filter="[tag[Journal]sort[created]]">
        <!-- Line with data -->
            <!-- Link to Tiddler by using its title -->
            <!-- Displaying the created-field of that tiddler -->
filter="[<currentTiddler>get[created]]"><<currentTiddler>></$list></td>
    </$list>

Cheers
Torax