On work computer, think it was version 86.x.x , not 100% sure, as while
checking version, Chrome updated itself to Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official
Build) (64-bit). So, now can't see what version is was before.

At home computer, I installed the latest Mac OSX version about 4 - 5 days
ago...think it is version 88.x.x too.

Have no idea about favicon.ico......not familiar with it.