David Archer wrote:

> Is my essential data (the tiddlers, their content and their links) still
> safe? I.e., is it transferrable to another TW file?

Data content and links are still safe and transferrable, yes. Plugins or
other *code *that is not part of the core, especially things that are not
developed by the core team, might depend on other code so it can be that
they don't function properly. But that is not your *data*. Further, because
this is just a html file, your data is actually possible to read in plain
text. It is surrounded by html, but it's there and it's extractable. It is
probably one of the safest solutions around in this regard.

<:-)