Perfect! Can't say as i understand how this one little tiddler is doing
it's magic;  feels like it's transcluding content from tiddlywiki.com
(which i didn't even know was possible), and i'd like to know how i can add
in more content items of my own choosing. Not to be a cargo-cult
supplicant, i guess i should just RTFCode and figure our how to scratch
that itch for myself. This feels like the right tool for the job, Charlie.
Thanks, mate!

/walt