G'day all,

I'm not having much luck searching the web, and I'm hoping somebody can put
me on some kind of "for white belts" reading material.

Say one finds a small javascript library one wants to use with TiddlyWiki,
what are the options and the processes involved?

Does one include the libary (if so where?) in TiddlyWiki, then access the
libary functions via javascript macros ?

Total newb here with the whole concept, and not particularly knowledgeable
about javascript, so please be gentle !

Thanks !