G'day Hans,

Well, it I wanted basic access from a web page to a Sqlite db file, I'm
thinking sql.js would be the way to go.

For really portable (light on infrastructure) TiddlyWiki access to a Sqlite
db file via sql.js, I'm thinking that would be the way to go too.  No
requirement for node.js or a server of any kind.

I'm finding integration of javascript libraries into TiddlyWiki a
non-trivial affair.  Now it could very well be just my
deer-in-the-headlights reaction to everything javascript, but I can't help
thinking:  if brining sql.js into TiddlyWiki were fairly trivial, surely
somebody would have done it by now.

Surely (don't call me Shirley), there are folk out there, with the same
star-in-their-eyes admiration of mine for both TiddlyWiki and sql.js , who
would have married those two things together a long time ago.

I'd definitely be advertising it, shouting from the mountaintops,  if I had
married the two.

So leaning heavily towards great idea, thinking a very messy/costly affair.

Unless somebody knows it would be easy ...