Thanks Mohammad - this is a very useful plugin.

I only just realized it had a details macro. I've been using this
<http://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#DetailsWidget>, but have been lamenting the
fact that it doesn't let you include links in the title.

In your version there a way to change a state tiddler so that TiddlyWiki
will remember whether a particular instance of the details macro was left
open or closed? I can see there is a status field, but I'm looking for
something that will "remember" the status it was last left in.