On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 3:15 PM Pall Sigurdsson <psigurds...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ah, so it's kind of a dependency to CodeMirror right now. It makes no
> difference to me as I'm just using the settings in the More tab.

I will resolve the issue! I have resistance to overwriting Core tiddler
even in this case, which is a very simple change in the Settings tab!

> I tried installing CodeMirror earlier but removed it because I found it to
> interfere with editing tiddlers with TiddloidLite on Android. I was unable
> to select words or sentences by pressing on them. Apart from that, the
> plugin looked promising but I'm very well getting on without it. Shiraz is
> a completely different story. I got quickly addicted to that and I don't
> think it would be easy for me to back out of that if I wanted :)

Yes, Shiraz is a very handy tool especially if you like to have nice visual
effects (e.g alerts, cards, images, ...) the dynamic table, list-search,
slider, details, FAQ, ... is also very handy in most cases!