Hi Mohammad,

I've been using Shiraz for a while now, and its super amazing and useful,
however I have noticed that it has some features that feel like they should
belong in a separate plugin.

Specifically there are a few features that don't have much do do with
creating stylish content, and more what I would consider "theme tweaks".
For example:

   - Colorify sidebar tabs
   - Button for light/dark mode
   - Tiddler visibility on mouse hover

I am referring essentially to everything under the Shiraz settings tab.
These are all extremely useful tools, but I just think they diverge quite
far from your description of Shiraz: "Shiraz is a small framework of
stylesheets, templates and macros to create stylish contents in Tiddlywiki."

Currently if a user installs Shiraz, they will also find that their wiki
theming has been tweaked, and will have to go to the settings tab if they
want to turn everything off. In my opinion it would make more sense to
these tweaks into a separate plugin so that the user can choose whether or
not to install them.

I hope this doesn't sound critical, as Shiraz is one of my favourite TW
plugins. It's just my personal opinion and I'm curious if there is a logic
to including theme tweaks and styling macros as part of the same plugin
that I am not seeing?