On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 2:36:29 PM UTC-7 rj...@blackperl.com wrote:

> Please forgive the somewhat newbie-ish post.

You don't need to ask for "forgiveness"... this group welcomes "newbies"
with open arms.

> I want to be able to click a button and create a new "Project" tiddler, in
> which a few basic tags are set but which also has the skeleton content of:
>
> !!Materials
>
> !!!Kits/Aftermarket
>
> !!!Accessories
>
> !!References
>
> !!Web References
>
> !!Notes

1) First, create a tiddler (e.g., "ProjectStarter"), containing the desired
"skeleton content" and tags.
2) Next add the following $button wherever you like:
<$button message="tm-new-tiddler" param="ProjectStarter">New
Project</$button>

That's it.  When you press the "New Project" button, it will open a new
tiddler for editing with the indicated default starting content.

enjoy,
-e