Ciao Eric

Truthfully, your solutions are usually so elegant and to-the-point it is
astonishing.
You are everyone's aid.
Both Newbie *(hi rj ...!)* and Long-In-the-Tooth.

I truly wish that we could publicly UPVOTE on this group.
I am sure you would get huge numbers of upvotes for SOLVING problems.
Such upvotes would help end-users find viable solutions.

Best wishes
TT