Hello Mario,

In your preview the main story is off-centered when the side menu panel is
open. Personally I think it would maybe be better if it stayed perfectly
centered as long as there is space for it, to reduce distraction (the text
moving around) :)
Otherwise, I love the centered story view, it's much more comfortable for
reading long tiddlers !