Hi PMario

My display is at the recommended 1920 x 1080. That is a typical laptop
setting.

You keep repeating 'just change it in the control panel', but it wouldn't
be fair that I and everyone who uses more typical screen sizes like mine,
and tools like Muuri and Stroll, would have to go through a 4 or 5 step
process after updating every file we want to update to the next version of
TW, and any new empty we download, because of your subjective preference
that your centralized should be the default theme, and because you have a
monster-sized screen and-or have the resolution so high that the text is
really small.

Like I wrote before, yes, by all means, make changes to the centralized
theme, just don't make it default. That way if you want it, great. Since
you say the process is so easy, then you can do that.