Springer,

I totally agree, we need to prepare for any ungainly titles and fieldnames.
I suppose my point is to not to abuse this and restate the value of keeping
a limited set of naming rules when developing macros and plugins. Basically
proposing the use of Okams razor. The rules are meant to be broken but
giving one self some naming standards will always help. If I write a plugin
or macro I would not make unnecessary use of the freedom, but I certainly
will where it is of benefit. Of course for some with different languages
they have good reason to make use of the new possibilities.

I suppose for me the hard part is sharing this knowledge and experience to
advise people they may have being given sufficient rope to kill there wiki,
and to remain circumspect.

Regards
Tones