This is the link <https://youtu.be/lvnqgfvohfM> to a 1yr old tiddlywiki
hangout video with Saq where he is showing his workflow using Notation
editor. I first saw this video one year back when I started using
tiddlywiki. I don't think I fully understood the implementation at that
point. Yesterday I thought of seeing it again. I haven't seen any other
similar implementation in tiddlywiki yet and I wish to use it in my wiki
also. But I know that Saq doesn't have enough time to release it for public
use as he had told here
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/1jTwdmq8cgI/m/MhIfWxE7DgAJ>. May
be someone else gets inspired by seeing this video and build a similar plug
in for tiddlywiki. Or may be one day Saq can release it at least as a proof
of concept, so that we can just experience what we see in that video.