The search part could be done using command palette plug in and i am using
it in my wiki. It’s the tiddler viewing and editing within the same modal
which got me interested.
It must be difficult for Saq to find time to work on this at the moment.
That’s why I posted this video link so that someone else gets inspired to
create their own version of the notation editor.