The NATO Phonetic Alphabet is a great example of something that may never
be implemented as part of the plug-in, but could easily be achieved by
custom commands!

I think there’s just so much flexibility with the plug-in to do new and
amazing things, so I really love when people like @R2 give ideas like that!

BurningTreeC and I will continue to make these crazy ideas a reality, as we
have been doing!