flanc...@gmail.com wrote:

> @Strikke…, yes. Any language shown on the demo is theoretically be
> supported by the plug-in. I’m not sure if there is a Danish translation of
> TW. With my new idea to just use the TW language, there may be some
> limitation.

Ciao Flanc ...

After using this a few days I do think that being able to switch via *"OK
Wiki" to ANY API supported language would make good sense*.

I don't see the need to limit the available recognitions to only languages
that TW has editions for.
WHY? Because it is often the case we use software in English UIs to do
things in other languages.
It is not an impediment to DICTATING to TRANSCRIPTION since the process is
self-contained and has no UI implications.

FYI, if you limit language switch it to ONLY the TW Language Editions I
think you will get endless requests to add more!

For instance, I could, as I mentioned before, do with access to SLOVENIAN
recognition. :-)

An opinion.
Best wishes
TT