Ciao Jeremy

A c*ompounding factor *is that devs of older stuff are often NOT around to
fix for compliance with new.
The issue is the users who relied on what they thought were kosher tools
that STOP working that the author won't fix.

 Jeremy: |  do plan to update the release note with a more prominent
warning of the impact of this change.

Good! IMHO, it might also be worth mentioning that their tool of concern
would continue to *run fine under previous versions of TW*.
For working apps mostly it is NOT needed you upgrade!
(("Upgradeitis" is a serious modern disease. :-))

Best wishes
TT