I'm not clear on what exactly the problem is.

What problem are we trying to solve, how will making TW appear alive solve
it?  Alive to who?  And alive how?

Yeah, I think I'm either over-analyzing things or things are too
broad/unclear for me to contribute anything useful.

I do look forward to seeing how this discussion thread evolves.