Man, it would have saved me a whole bunch of time if you had provided
tiddlers for this so folk don't have to build everything from scratch.

Regardless, that was a fun exercise !!!

Coding fun attached.  Download and drag into TiddlyWiki.com for import and
your analysis.  (One "Road Eats" tiddler with the data, one "Test Thingy"
tiddler with the filtering code.)